Present address: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Rickettsial Zoonoses Branch, Atlanta, GA, USA;
Seroepidemiologic Survey for Coxiella burnetii Among Hospitalized US Troops Deployed to Iraq*
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 276–283, June 2011
How to Cite
Anderson, A. D., Baker, T. R., Littrell, A. C., Mott, R. L., Niebuhr, D. W. and Smoak, B. L. (2011), Seroepidemiologic Survey for Coxiella burnetii Among Hospitalized US Troops Deployed to Iraq. Zoonoses and Public Health, 58: 276–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2010.01347.x
The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Department of the Army, Department of Defense, or the US government. This work was prepared as part of their official duties and, as such, there is no copyright to be transferred.
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- Received for publication April 30, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!