State-Level Zoonotic Disease Surveillance in the United States
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 523–528, December 2011
How to Cite
Scotch, M., Rabinowitz, P. and Brandt, C. (2011), State-Level Zoonotic Disease Surveillance in the United States. Zoonoses and Public Health, 58: 523–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2011.01401.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Received for publication May 9, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!