Note: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Foodborne Outbreak of Salmonella Subspecies IV Infections Associated with Contamination from Bearded Dragons
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 560–566, December 2011
How to Cite
Lowther, S. A., Medus, C., Scheftel, J., Leano, F., Jawahir, S. and Smith, K. (2011), Foodborne Outbreak of Salmonella Subspecies IV Infections Associated with Contamination from Bearded Dragons. Zoonoses and Public Health, 58: 560–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2011.01403.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Received for publication July 30, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!