Both authors contributed equally to this publication.
Desperately Seeking Diarrhoea: Outbreak of Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome Caused by Emerging Sorbitol-Fermenting Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli O157:H-, Germany, 2009
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 567–572, December 2011
How to Cite
Nielsen, S., Frank, C., Fruth, A., Spode, A., Prager, R., Graff, A., Plenge-Bönig, A., Loos, S., Lütgehetmann, M., Kemper, M. J., Müller-Wiefel, D. E. and Werber, D. (2011), Desperately Seeking Diarrhoea: Outbreak of Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome Caused by Emerging Sorbitol-Fermenting Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli O157:H-, Germany, 2009. Zoonoses and Public Health, 58: 567–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2011.01405.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Received for publication October 18, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!