Sonographical and Serological Survey of Human Cystic Echinococcosis and Analysis of Risk Factors Associated with Seroconversion in Rural Communities of Kerman, Iran
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 582–588, December 2011
How to Cite
Harandi, M. F., Moazezi, S. S., Saba, M., Grimm, F., Kamyabi, H., Sheikhzadeh, F., Sharifi, I. and Deplazes, P. (2011), Sonographical and Serological Survey of Human Cystic Echinococcosis and Analysis of Risk Factors Associated with Seroconversion in Rural Communities of Kerman, Iran. Zoonoses and Public Health, 58: 582–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2011.01407.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Received for publication January 7, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!