Leptospirosis and Tularaemia in Raccoons (Procyon lotor) of Larimer Country, Colorado
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 29–34, February 2012
How to Cite
Duncan, C., Krafsur, G., Podell, B., Baeten, L. A., LeVan, I., Charles, B. and Ehrhart, E. J. (2012), Leptospirosis and Tularaemia in Raccoons (Procyon lotor) of Larimer Country, Colorado. Zoonoses and Public Health, 59: 29–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2011.01412.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Received for publication September 23, 2010
Vol. 59, Issue 6, 450, Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!