The Prevalence and Genetic Diversity of Campylobacter spp. in Domestic ‘Backyard’ Poultry in Canterbury, New Zealand
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 52–60, February 2012
How to Cite
Anderson, J., Horn, B. J. and Gilpin, B. J. (2012), The Prevalence and Genetic Diversity of Campylobacter spp. in Domestic ‘Backyard’ Poultry in Canterbury, New Zealand. Zoonoses and Public Health, 59: 52–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2011.01418.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received for publication January 9, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!