Epidemiology and Clinical Features of Human Infection with Coxiella burnetii in Denmark During 2006–07
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 61–68, February 2012
How to Cite
Bacci, S., Villumsen, S., Valentiner-Branth, P., Smith, B., Krogfelt, K. A. and Mølbak, K. (2012), Epidemiology and Clinical Features of Human Infection with Coxiella burnetii in Denmark During 2006–07. Zoonoses and Public Health, 59: 61–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2011.01419.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
- Received for publication September 21, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!