Prevalence of Coxiella Burnetii in Ticks After a Large Outbreak of Q Fever
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 69–75, February 2012
How to Cite
Sprong, H., Tijsse-Klasen, E., Langelaar, M., De Bruin, A., Fonville, M., Gassner, F., Takken, W., Van Wieren, S., Nijhof, A., Jongejan, F., Maassen, C. B. M., Scholte, E.-J., Hovius, J. W., Emil Hovius, K., Špitalská, E. and Van Duynhoven, Y. T. (2012), Prevalence of Coxiella Burnetii in Ticks After a Large Outbreak of Q Fever. Zoonoses and Public Health, 59: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2011.01421.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Received for publication January 25, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!