Association of Wild Bird Density and Farm Management Factors with the Prevalence of E. coli O157 in Dairy Herds in Ohio (2007–2009)
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 320–329, August 2012
How to Cite
Cernicchiaro, N., Pearl, D. L., McEwen, S. A., Harpster, L., Homan, H. J., Linz, G. M. and LeJeune, J. T. (2012), Association of Wild Bird Density and Farm Management Factors with the Prevalence of E. coli O157 in Dairy Herds in Ohio (2007–2009). Zoonoses and Public Health, 59: 320–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01457.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Received for publication May 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!