Antibiotic Use and Resistance in Animal Farming: A Quantitative and Qualitative Study on Knowledge and Practices among Farmers in Khartoum, Sudan
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 330–338, August 2012
How to Cite
Eltayb, A., Barakat, S., Marrone, G., Shaddad, S. and Stålsby Lundborg, C. (2012), Antibiotic Use and Resistance in Animal Farming: A Quantitative and Qualitative Study on Knowledge and Practices among Farmers in Khartoum, Sudan. Zoonoses and Public Health, 59: 330–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01458.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Received for publication May 5, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!