Multilevel Analysis of Environmental Salmonella Prevalences and Management Practices on 49 Broiler Breeder Farms in Four South-Eastern States, USA
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 365–374, August 2012
How to Cite
Berghaus, R. D., Mathis, D. L., Bramwell, R. K., Macklin, K. S., Wilson, J. L., Wineland, M. J., Maurer, J. J. and Lee, M. D. (2012), Multilevel Analysis of Environmental Salmonella Prevalences and Management Practices on 49 Broiler Breeder Farms in Four South-Eastern States, USA. Zoonoses and Public Health, 59: 365–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01464.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Received for publication September 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!