This work was performed at both institutions.
Isolation of Campylobacter from Feral Swine (Sus scrofa) on the Ranch Associated with the 2006 Escherichia coli O157:H7 Spinach Outbreak Investigation in California
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 314–319, August 2012
How to Cite
Jay-Russell, M. T., Bates, A., Harden, L., Miller, W. G. and Mandrell, R. E. (2012), Isolation of Campylobacter from Feral Swine (Sus scrofa) on the Ranch Associated with the 2006 Escherichia coli O157:H7 Spinach Outbreak Investigation in California. Zoonoses and Public Health, 59: 314–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01465.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received for publication January 3, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!