Interaction of Campylobacter spp. and Human Probiotics in Chicken Intestinal Mucus
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 141–148, March 2013
How to Cite
Ganan, M., Martinez-Rodriguez, A. J., Carrascosa, A.V., Vesterlund, S., Salminen, S. and Satokari, R. (2013), Interaction of Campylobacter spp. and Human Probiotics in Chicken Intestinal Mucus. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01510.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Received for publication January 13, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!