Toxoplasma gondii in Ireland: Seroprevalence and Novel Molecular Detection Method in Sheep, Pigs, Deer and Chickens
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 168–173, March 2013
How to Cite
Halová, D., Mulcahy, G., Rafter, P., Turčeková, L., Grant, T. and de Waal, T. (2013), Toxoplasma gondii in Ireland: Seroprevalence and Novel Molecular Detection Method in Sheep, Pigs, Deer and Chickens. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 168–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01514.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Received for publication September 29, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!