A Study of Risk Factors for Infection with HPAI H5N1 in Small Poultry Farms in Thailand Using a Questionnaire Survey
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 209–214, May 2013
How to Cite
Siengsanan-Lamont, J., Robertson, I. D., Blacksell, S. D., Ellis, T., Saengchoowong, S., Suwanpukdee, S., Yongyuttawichai, P., Cheewajorn, K., Jangjaras, J., Chaichoun, K., Wiriyarat, W. and Ratanakorn, P. (2013), A Study of Risk Factors for Infection with HPAI H5N1 in Small Poultry Farms in Thailand Using a Questionnaire Survey. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 209–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01515.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received for publication December 23, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!