White-Tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginianus) as a Potential Sentinel for Human Lyme Disease in Indiana
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 227–233, May 2013
How to Cite
Raizman, E. A., Holland, J. D. and Shukle, J. T. (2013), White-Tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginianus) as a Potential Sentinel for Human Lyme Disease in Indiana. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 227–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01518.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received for publication January 3, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!