Multilocus Sequence Types of Environmental Campylobacter jejuni Isolates and their Similarities to those of Human, Poultry and Bovine C. jejuni Isolates
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 125–133, March 2013
How to Cite
de Haan, C. P. A., Lampén, K., Corander, J. and Hänninen, M.-L. (2013), Multilocus Sequence Types of Environmental Campylobacter jejuni Isolates and their Similarities to those of Human, Poultry and Bovine C. jejuni Isolates. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 125–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01525.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Received for publication November 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!