Study Location: All swine farms in Connecticut (CT) USA; Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases Department, Yale School of Public Health New Haven, CT; College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA.
Prevalence and Characteristics of Staphylococcus aureus in Connecticut Swine and Swine Farmers
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 234–243, May 2013
How to Cite
Osadebe, L. U., Hanson, B., Smith, T. C. and Heimer, R. (2013), Prevalence and Characteristics of Staphylococcus aureus in Connecticut Swine and Swine Farmers. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 234–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2012.01527.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Received for publication October 4, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!