Transplacental Infection and Apparently Immunotolerance Induced by a Wild-type Bluetongue Virus Serotype 8 Natural Infection
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 352–359, October 2008
How to Cite
De Clercq, K., De Leeuw, I., Verheyden, B., Vandemeulebroucke, E., Vanbinst, T., Herr, C., Méroc, E., Bertels, G., Steurbaut, N., Miry, C., De Bleecker, K., Maquet, G., Bughin, J., Saulmont, M., Lebrun, M., Sustronck, B., De Deken, R., Hooyberghs, J., Houdart, P., Raemaekers, M., Mintiens, K., Kerkhofs, P., Goris, N. and Vandenbussche, F. (2008), Transplacental Infection and Apparently Immunotolerance Induced by a Wild-type Bluetongue Virus Serotype 8 Natural Infection. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 55: 352–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2008.01044.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2008
- Received for publication June 13, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!