A Review of Network Analysis Terminology and its Application to Foot-and-Mouth Disease Modelling and Policy Development
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 73–85, April 2009
How to Cite
Dubé, C., Ribble, C., Kelton, D. and McNab, B. (2009), A Review of Network Analysis Terminology and its Application to Foot-and-Mouth Disease Modelling and Policy Development. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 56: 73–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2008.01064.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received for publication January 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!