Foot and Mouth Disease in Animals in Sharkia Governorate – Egypt
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: ONE HEALTH, ONE MEDICINE: TACKLING THE CHALLENGE OF EMERGING DISEASES
Volume 57, Issue 1-2, pages 19–21, April 2010
How to Cite
Ghoneim, N. H., Abdel-Karim, A.-K. M., El-Shehawy, L. and Abdel-Moein, K. A. (2010), Foot and Mouth Disease in Animals in Sharkia Governorate – Egypt. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 57: 19–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2010.01126.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication January 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!