Serological Survey of American Trypanosomiasis in Dogs and Their Owners From an Urban Area of Mérida Yucatàn, México
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: ONE HEALTH, ONE MEDICINE: TACKLING THE CHALLENGE OF EMERGING DISEASES
Volume 57, Issue 1-2, pages 33–36, April 2010
How to Cite
Jiménez-Coello, M., Guzmán-Marín, E., Ortega-Pacheco, A. and Acosta-Viana, K. Y. (2010), Serological Survey of American Trypanosomiasis in Dogs and Their Owners From an Urban Area of Mérida Yucatàn, México. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 57: 33–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2010.01130.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication January 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!