Selected Swine Viral Pathogens in Indoor Pigs in Spain. Seroprevalence and Farm-Level Characteristics
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 171–179, June 2010
How to Cite
López-Soria, S., Maldonado, J., Riera, P., Nofrarías, M., Espinal, A., Valero, O., Blanchard, P., Jestin, A., Casal, J., Domingo, M., Artigas, C. and Segalés, J. (2010), Selected Swine Viral Pathogens in Indoor Pigs in Spain. Seroprevalence and Farm-Level Characteristics. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 57: 171–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2010.01135.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Received for publication November 10, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!