Current address: Marine Scotland, Marine Laboratory, PO Box 101, 375 Victoria Road, Aberdeen, AB11 9DB, UK.
Assessing the Impact of Climate Change on Disease Emergence in Freshwater Fish in the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 293–304, October 2010
How to Cite
Marcos-López, M., Gale, P., Oidtmann, B. C. and Peeler, E. J. (2010), Assessing the Impact of Climate Change on Disease Emergence in Freshwater Fish in the United Kingdom. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 57: 293–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2010.01150.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Received for publication April 27, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!