Factors Associated With Within-Herd Transmission of Serotype A Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in Cattle, During the 2001 Outbreak in Argentina: A Protective Effect of Vaccination
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 387–393, October 2011
How to Cite
Brito, B. P., Perez, A. M., Cosentino, B., Rodriguez, L. L. and König, G. A. (2011), Factors Associated With Within-Herd Transmission of Serotype A Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in Cattle, During the 2001 Outbreak in Argentina: A Protective Effect of Vaccination. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 58: 387–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2011.01217.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received for publication January 19, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!