Factors Associated With Within-Herd Transmission of Serotype A Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in Cattle, During the 2001 Outbreak in Argentina: A Protective Effect of Vaccination
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 387–393, October 2011
How to Cite
Brito, B. P., Perez, A. M., Cosentino, B., Rodriguez, L. L. and König, G. A. (2011), Factors Associated With Within-Herd Transmission of Serotype A Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in Cattle, During the 2001 Outbreak in Argentina: A Protective Effect of Vaccination. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 58: 387–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2011.01217.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received for publication January 19, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!