The term ‘biosurveillance’ is sometimes used to refer to what we mean by ‘biosecurity’.
Comparison of Web-Based Biosecurity Intelligence Systems: BioCaster, EpiSPIDER and HealthMap
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 223–232, June 2012
How to Cite
Lyon, A., Nunn, M., Grossel, G. and Burgman, M. (2012), Comparison of Web-Based Biosecurity Intelligence Systems: BioCaster, EpiSPIDER and HealthMap. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 59: 223–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2011.01258.x
The term ‘country’ is used more broadly here than usual. See http://www.geonames.org/countries/ for the list of ‘countries’ used in this study.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Received for publication May 6, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!