Cost Implications of African Swine Fever in Smallholder Farrow-to-Finish Units: Economic Benefits of Disease Prevention Through Biosecurity
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 244–255, June 2012
How to Cite
Fasina, F. O., Lazarus, D. D., Spencer, B. T., Makinde, A. A. and Bastos, A. D. S. (2012), Cost Implications of African Swine Fever in Smallholder Farrow-to-Finish Units: Economic Benefits of Disease Prevention Through Biosecurity. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 59: 244–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2011.01261.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Received for publication June 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!