Outbreak of Equine Herpesvirus Myeloencephalopathy in France: a Clinical and Molecular Investigation
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 256–263, June 2012
How to Cite
Pronost, S., Legrand, L., Pitel, P.-H., Wegge, B., Lissens, J., Freymuth, F., Richard, E. and Fortier, G. (2012), Outbreak of Equine Herpesvirus Myeloencephalopathy in France: a Clinical and Molecular Investigation. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 59: 256–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2011.01263.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received for publication August 5, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!