Domesticated Cats with Active Mycobacteria Infections have Low Serum Vitamin D (25(OH)D) Concentrations
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 279–281, June 2012
How to Cite
Lalor, S. M., Mellanby, R. J., Friend, E. J., Bowlt, K. L., Berry, J. and Gunn-Moore, D. (2012), Domesticated Cats with Active Mycobacteria Infections have Low Serum Vitamin D (25(OH)D) Concentrations. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 59: 279–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2011.01265.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received for publication September 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!