The Panzootic White-nose Syndrome: An Environmentally Constrained Disease?
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 269–278, June 2012
How to Cite
Hallam, T. G. and Federico, P. (2012), The Panzootic White-nose Syndrome: An Environmentally Constrained Disease?. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 59: 269–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2011.01268.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Received for publication August 1, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!