Assessment of the Safety of Aquatic Animal Commodities for International Trade: The OIE Aquatic Animal Health Code
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 Crown Copyright. Reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office and Cefas, Aquatic Animal Disease Group.
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 27–38, February 2013
How to Cite
Oidtmann, B., Johnston, C., Klotins, K., Mylrea, G., Van, P. T., Cabot, S., Martin, P. R., Ababouch, L. and Berthe, F. (2013), Assessment of the Safety of Aquatic Animal Commodities for International Trade: The OIE Aquatic Animal Health Code. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 27–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01315.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Received for publication October 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!