Seroprevalence and Risk Factors of Bovine Herpesvirus 1 Infection in Cattle Herds in the State of Paraná, Brazil
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 39–47, February 2013
How to Cite
Dias, J. A., Alfieri, A. A., Ferreira-Neto, J. S., Gonçalves, V. S. P. and Muller, E. E. (2013), Seroprevalence and Risk Factors of Bovine Herpesvirus 1 Infection in Cattle Herds in the State of Paraná, Brazil. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 39–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01316.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Received for publication October 15, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!