Comparative Pathology of the Natural infections by Mycobacterium bovis and by Mycobacterium caprae in Wild Boar (Sus scrofa)
Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 102–109, April 2013
How to Cite
García-Jiménez, W. L., Benítez-Medina, J. M., Fernández-Llario, P., Abecia, J. A., García-Sánchez, A., Martínez, R., Risco, D., Ortiz-Peláez, A., Salguero, F. J., Smith, N. H., Gómez, L. and Hermoso de Mendoza, J. (2013), Comparative Pathology of the Natural infections by Mycobacterium bovis and by Mycobacterium caprae in Wild Boar (Sus scrofa). Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 102–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01321.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
- Received for publication November 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!