Small Variations Between Species/Subtypes Attributed to Reassortment Evidenced from Polymerase Basic Protein 1 with Other Seven Proteins from Influenza A Virus
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 110–119, April 2013
How to Cite
Yan, S. and Wu, G. (2013), Small Variations Between Species/Subtypes Attributed to Reassortment Evidenced from Polymerase Basic Protein 1 with Other Seven Proteins from Influenza A Virus. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 110–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01323.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Received for publication January 10, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!