Two Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5N1 Viruses of Clade 184.108.40.206 with Similar Genetic Background but with Different Pathogenicity in Mice and Ducks
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 127–139, April 2013
How to Cite
Hu, J., Zhao, K., Liu, X., Wang, X., Chen, Z. and Liu, X. (2013), Two Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5N1 Viruses of Clade 220.127.116.11 with Similar Genetic Background but with Different Pathogenicity in Mice and Ducks. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 127–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01325.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Received for publication December 29, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!