Prevalence of Chlamydophila psittaci Infections in the Eyes of Cattle, Buffaloes, Sheep and Goats in Contact with a Human Population
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 245–251, June 2013
How to Cite
Osman, K. M., Ali, H. A., ElJakee, J. A. and Galal, H. M. (2013), Prevalence of Chlamydophila psittaci Infections in the Eyes of Cattle, Buffaloes, Sheep and Goats in Contact with a Human Population. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 245–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01337.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Received for publication February 26, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!