Type 2 Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus Infection Mediated Apoptosis in B- and T-Cell Areas in Lymphoid Organs of Experimentally Infected Pigs
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 273–278, June 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Laguna, J., Salguero, F. J., Fernández de Marco, M., Barranco, I., Rodríguez-Gómez, I. M., Quezada, M. and Carrasco, L. (2013), Type 2 Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus Infection Mediated Apoptosis in B- and T-Cell Areas in Lymphoid Organs of Experimentally Infected Pigs. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 273–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01338.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2012
- Received for publication February 5, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!