Present address: Department of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Universitary General Hospital ‘Gregorio Marañón’, Madrid, Spain.
Potential Role of Proinflammatory Cytokines in the Pathogenetic Mechanisms of Vascular Lesions in Goats Naturally Infected with Bluetongue Virus Serotype 1
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2012
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2012. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 252–262, June 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Cordón, P. J., Pedrera, M., Risalde, M. A., Molina, V., Rodríguez-Sánchez, B., Núñez, A., Sánchez-Vizcaíno, J. M. and Gómez-Villamandos, J. C. (2013), Potential Role of Proinflammatory Cytokines in the Pathogenetic Mechanisms of Vascular Lesions in Goats Naturally Infected with Bluetongue Virus Serotype 1. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 252–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01343.x
Reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office/Queen's Printer for Scotland and Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2012
- Received for publication February 20, 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparative analysis of cellular immune responses and cytokine levels in sheep experimentally infected with bluetongue virus serotype 1 and 8, Veterinary Microbiology, 2015, 177, 1-2, 95, , , , , , , ,
- 2A review of experimental infections with bluetongue virus in the mammalian host, Virus Research, 2014, 182, 21, , , ,
- 3Interferon α/β receptor knockout mice as a model to study bluetongue virus infection, Virus Research, 2014, 182, 35, , ,