Both authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered co-first authors.
Genetic Typing of Classical Swine Fever Virus Isolates from China
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 370–375, August 2013
How to Cite
Sun, S.-Q., Yin, S.-H., Guo, H.-C., Jin, Y., Shang, Y.-J. and Liu, X.-T. (2013), Genetic Typing of Classical Swine Fever Virus Isolates from China. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 370–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01346.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Received for publication March 21, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!