Incidence of Mycobacterial Infections in Cats in Great Britain: Estimate from Feline Tissue Samples Submitted to Diagnostic Laboratories
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 338–344, August 2013
How to Cite
Gunn-Moore, D. A., Gaunt, C. and Shaw, D. J. (2013), Incidence of Mycobacterial Infections in Cats in Great Britain: Estimate from Feline Tissue Samples Submitted to Diagnostic Laboratories. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 338–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01352.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Received for publication April 25, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!