Pathogenicity and Distribution of Highly Pathogenic Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus in Pigs
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 351–359, August 2013
How to Cite
Hu, S. P., Zhang, Z., Liu, Y. G., Tian, Z. J., Wu, D. L., Cai, X. H. and He, X. J. (2013), Pathogenicity and Distribution of Highly Pathogenic Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus in Pigs. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 351–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01354.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Received for publication January 17, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!