Vector-Borne Pathogen Spread Through Ticks on Migratory Birds: A Probabilistic Spatial Risk Model for South-Western Europe
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 403–415, October 2013
How to Cite
Bosch, J., Muñoz, M. J., Martínez, M., de la Torre, A. and Estrada-Peña, A. (2013), Vector-Borne Pathogen Spread Through Ticks on Migratory Birds: A Probabilistic Spatial Risk Model for South-Western Europe. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 403–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01358.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Received for publication February 22, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!