Associations Between Anti-Microbial Resistance Phenotypes, Anti-Microbial Resistance Genotypes and Virulence Genes of Escherichia coli Isolates from Pakistan and China
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 416–424, October 2013
How to Cite
Yaqoob, M., Wang, L. P., Wang, S., Hussain, S., Memon, J., Kashif, J. and Lu, C.-P. (2013), Associations Between Anti-Microbial Resistance Phenotypes, Anti-Microbial Resistance Genotypes and Virulence Genes of Escherichia coli Isolates from Pakistan and China. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 416–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01360.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Received for publication May 24, 2011
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!