Present address: CICAP, 14400 Pozoblanco, Córdoba, Spain.
Downregulation of Antigen-Presenting Cells in Tonsil and Lymph Nodes of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus-Infected Pigs
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 425–437, October 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Gómez, I. M., Gómez-Laguna, J., Barranco, I., Pallarés, F. J., Ramis, G., Salguero, F. J. and Carrasco, L. (2013), Downregulation of Antigen-Presenting Cells in Tonsil and Lymph Nodes of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus-Infected Pigs. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 425–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01363.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Received for publication January 18, 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: GAN-2007-02607
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: AGL2009-12438/GAN
- NADIR. Grant Number: FP7
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!