Detection of Airborne Influenza A Virus in Experimentally Infected Pigs With Maternally Derived Antibodies
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 28–36, February 2014
How to Cite
Corzo, C. A., Allerson, M., Gramer, M., Morrison, R. B. and Torremorell, M. (2014), Detection of Airborne Influenza A Virus in Experimentally Infected Pigs With Maternally Derived Antibodies. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 28–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01367.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Received for publication April 11, 2012
- Rapid Agricultural Response Fund
- Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HHSN266200700007C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!