Upregulation of IL-17A, CXCL9 and CXCL10 in Early-Stage Granulomas Induced by Mycobacterium bovis in Cattle
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Crown copyright. Reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office/Queen's Printer for Scotland and Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency.
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 525–537, December 2013
How to Cite
Aranday-Cortes, E., Bull, N. C., Villarreal-Ramos, B., Gough, J., Hicks, D., Ortiz-Peláez, Á., Vordermeier, H. M. and Salguero, F. J. (2013), Upregulation of IL-17A, CXCL9 and CXCL10 in Early-Stage Granulomas Induced by Mycobacterium bovis in Cattle. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 525–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01370.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Defra. Grant Number: SE3227
- European Community's Seventh Framework programme (FP7/2007/2013). Grant Number: 228394
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!