Prevalence of Classical Swine Fever Virus in Domestic Pigs in South Korea: 1999–2011
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 546–551, December 2013
How to Cite
Song, J. .-Y., Lim, S. I., Jeoung, H. Y., Choi, E. .-J., Hyun, B. .-H., Kim, B., Kim, J., Shin, Y. .-K., dela Pena, R. C., Kim, J. B., Joo, H. and An, D. J. (2013), Prevalence of Classical Swine Fever Virus in Domestic Pigs in South Korea: 1999–2011. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 546–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1865-1682.2012.01371.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!