Conflict of Interest: Patrick Marcellin declares the following relationship with manufacturers of commercial product(s): Investigator, speaker and expert: Roche, Schering Plough, Gilead, BMS, GSK, Idenix-Novartis. Investigator and expert: Vertex, Valeant, HGS, Cytheris, Intermune, Wyeth. Expert: Coley Pharma. No salary, regular remuneration or royalty from any drug company is received. No stock option from any drug company is owned. Olivier Lada: none. Tarik Asselah: none.
Treatment of chronic hepatitis B with the combination of pegylated interferon with lamivudine
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages S55–S61, July 2007
How to Cite
Marcellin, P., Lada, O. and Asselah, T. (2007), Treatment of chronic hepatitis B with the combination of pegylated interferon with lamivudine. Hepatology Research, 37: S55–S61. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2007.00106.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2007
- Accepted 31 July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.