Conflict of Interest: Robert Gish, MD, has a financial interest/relationship or affiliation in the form of: Grant/Research Support: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eximias, F. Hoffman-LaRoche Ltd, Gilead Sciences, InterMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ortho Biotech, Schering-Plough Corporation, SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Ucyclyd, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, IDUN, Idenix/Novartis, PowderMed, GlobeImmune. Consultant: Amgen Inc., Anadys Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Chiron Corporation, Corixa Corporation, Eximias, F. Hoffmann-LaRoche Ltd, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Human Genome Sciences, InterMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Metabasis Therapeutics, Ortho Biotech Products, Schering-Plough Corporation, SciClone Pharmaceuticals, United Therapeutics, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, XTL Biopharmaceuticals, Zymogenetics, Inc., Metabasis Therapeutics, Pharmasset, Idenix, Hepahope, Nucleonics, Innogenetics, PowderMed, GlobeImmune, Pharmasset. Speakers Bureau: Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eximias, F. Hoffman-LaRoche Ltd, Gilead Sciences Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, nterMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ortho Biotech Products, Schering-Plough Corporation, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Salix.
Improving outcomes for patients with chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages S67–S78, July 2007
How to Cite
Gish, R. G. (2007), Improving outcomes for patients with chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology Research, 37: S67–S78. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2007.00108.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2007
- Accepted 25 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.